Initial Diagnostic Evaluation=$190
Psychotherapy Session (55 minute)=$170
Preparation and/or attendance to legal proceeding = $250 per hour.
*Sliding scale rates available in limited situations.
I do not currently serve on any insurance panels as I believe therapy works best if care is provided based on your individual needs and not by the dictates of your insurance carrier. My services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan as an Out-of-Network Provider. I will provide you with statements that you may use to file claims with your insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have Out-of-Network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is preauthorization required? If so, can I do that or must the therapist contact my carrier?
Cash, check and credit cards are accepted for payment. Upon your request you may receive a statement at the end of every session. You will also receive a monthly billing statement.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.